Our customers and our people are our priority.
Important information for customers.
At Domaine Homes, our priority is the wellbeing of our customers, employees, contractors and their families. We’re a 100% Australian owned family business, part of the Clarendon Group, with over 40 years of design and building experience. We’re open for business, but we need to do things a little differently now. Our Display Homes are open - with the option of booking a private appointment. We’re still meeting with customers in-person, but you will also see an increase in online meetings, phone contact, emails and virtual tours.
We appreciate that this is a very difficult time and we trust that your family, friends and loved ones are healthy and not impacted by COVID-19.
We do ask, for the safety of all involved, should you answer YES to any of the below, you will be unable to attend your display home visit or appointment to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Been overseas or the Northern Beaches in the last 14 days or been in contact with someone who has?
- Have come into contact with anyone suspected of carrying the virus?
- You, or your family are suffering from any of the symptoms of the virus: sore throat, fever, cough?
Trust and Certainty
In one of the most uncertain times in Australia’s history, we find that ‘home’ is more important than ever. The only thing potentially more important? The trust you put in the company who will build yours during this time. Domaine Homes is part of the Clarendon Group and for over 40 years, they have earned that trust in both good financial times and the not so good, building over 30,000 homes for Australian families.
The Clarendon Group is one of the most well-managed financially secure home building companies in Australia. They know the business of ‘home’ and in an uncertain time there is one thing that is certain, Domaine Homes is here now and will be here long into the future building homes for the families we love to build for.
Display Homes & Sales Offices
• Our Sales Offices are open, however we will be limiting numbers to make sure we comply with social distancing.
• Our Display Homes are open, with the option of booking private appointments.
• Our Sales Consultants can book your appointment, please call 13 64 69.
• Our priority is everyone’s safety, so you must complete a Health Disclosure Form at every appointment, and sign in with the QR code provided.
• Our business is adhering to strict hygiene and cleaning protocols and social distancing guidelines.
• Our ability to provide walk in appointments is possible, subject to availability.
• In order to adhere to 1 per 4m2 (or social distancing) we ask that you please limit the size of your group to a maximum of 5 people.
Working from home
As the Covid situation continues to change daily in NSW, our team may be required, at some stage, to work from home. One change you may see during this period, is that our phone numbers will have ‘no caller ID’. If we miss your call, please leave a voicemail. We will return it as soon as we can. In the background of calls, you may even hear a little voice or a little puppy and with that, we appreciate your support.
The Impact on Building
There has been no shutdown of the building and construction industry following the meeting of the National Cabinet on COVID-19 (which comprises the PM, State Premiers and Territory Chief Ministers).
We are working closely with the HIA and government in regard to meeting national work, health and safety requirements and the current COVID-19 health and safety obligations.
We have been in regular contact with our supply chain partners since news of COVID-19 first broke, with particular attention placed on products that are manufactured offshore. At this stage, we don’t foresee immediate risks of products not being available, although the situation is one that is continuously evolving as countries implement their own control measures to slow the spread of the virus.
Online Design & Pricing Tool
With Domaine Homes, our online design and pricing tool can allow you to plan your dream home without venturing out. It’s also known to be quite fun and a great way to wile away some indoor hours.
Keeping You Updated
Rest assured that over the next few weeks and months, we will provide regular updates on our website, social channels, via email, and through our team as the situation evolves.
If you have any concerns or enquiries, please feel free to call us on 13 64 69 or head to our website.